5 Simple Steps to Become an ODC Challenger
Individual and/or Tribe
1. Sign up. Sign up for the challenge by clicking the button below.
2. Donate to your individual page. As soon as you go through the signing up process you will be given a fundraising page. By making one $5 donation to your page you will be sent the video link to learn the challenge dance.
3. Watch the videos. Learn the dance from Maddie. A bonus warm-up video will get you and your friends ready to rock the dance!
4. FUNDRAISE! Fundraise as much money as you can to your INDIVIDUAL page by the end of our challenge on March 12th. Remember the purpose... we are stepping forward to Out Dance Cancer.
5. Collect your perks. Based on your total amount that you have fundraised INDIVIDUALLY by the end of the challenge on December 1st, you will receive your challenge perks and potentially the Overall Top Fundraising prize!
Your Tribe's Challenge
Each individual will have the option to join/create a tribe when they set up their fundraising page. A tribe can be made up of any group that wants to combine their fundraising efforts with one another for a chance to win the top tribe fundraising award. A family, group of friends, cheer team, or dance studio are just a few examples of what is considered a tribe. Remember the perks are based off of individual totals (to receive a perk level you cannot combine multiple team members totals).
Don’t have a tribe? You can always be a tribe of ONE for a chance to win the Top Fundraising Tribe Award AND the Top Challenger for Change Award.
The tribe that fundraises the most by the end of the challenge on January 1st, gets a trophy and our choreographer Maddie flown out to YOU to teach the winning tribe a master class for a day!
($250 fundraising minimum to qualify)